Overwhelmed with your new puppy? House of Woof is here to help!
We offer a puppy training program structured to build a strong foundation that lasts a lifetime for your puppy. Puppies are incredibly impressionable and the more you teach them now, the better they will be later in life! Our program emphasizes socialization with other dogs
with corrective training for negative behaviors
along with individual training time spaced throughout the day
As you can imagine, a puppy’s attention span is limited given their energy levels. At House of Woof, if your dog is qualified, we are able to get the crazy zoomies and energy out of them while in daycare, so that they are able to focus better during individualized training
Our program focuses on:
- Socialization: teach your dog how to interact with other dogs and humans all while in a controlled and safe environment. We will expose your dogs to different people, sizes and temperaments of dogs, sounds, objects, and more.
- Leash Manners: eliminate tugging and nervousness or excitement when walking in a pack
- Obedience training:
- Having your dog wait at doors before exiting,
- Commands like sit and stay
- Polite greetings (not jumping out of excitement)
- Crate training
- Sit and Hold
- Behavioral Training: Dog specific
- Resource Protectors
The training we emphasize will be shared with parents via video and in person so the skills translate for you at home as well. Consistency is very important!
$45 for Initial Consult session
$65 per session
5 pack: save 5%
10 pack: save 10%
Reach out today to schedule a daycare + training consultation